|Print Page||Find Component||Find Legislation||History ON|
Liquor and Accommodation Act 1990 (No. 44 of 1990)
|Requested: 30 Jul 2014|
|Consolidated as at: Sessional|
102. Licence fee may be paid by instalments
(1) A licensee may choose to pay a licence fee by instalments if the licence fee is more than the prescribed amount.
(2) If a licensee chooses to pay a licence fee by instalments the fee is payable by 4 equal payments with the first instalment being payable on the 1 January on which the licence fee became payable and with subsequent instalments being payable on the next 1 April, 1 July and 1 October.
(3) If the licence fee payable on the grant of a licence may be paid by instalments
(a) the first instalment is payable on the grant of the licence; and
(b) depending upon when in the year the licence was granted subsequent instalments are payable in accordance with subsection (2); and
(c) instalments shall be of equal amounts.
(4) In those cases where a licensee may choose to pay by instalments the Commissioner shall, when sending a notice to the licensee in accordance with section 100(1), also indicate in the notice the amount that is payable on each date referred to in subsection (2) or (3) if the licensee chooses to pay the licence fee by instalments.