|Print Page||Find Component||Find Legislation||History ON|
Liquor and Accommodation Act 1990 (No. 44 of 1990)
|Requested: 6 Dec 2013|
|Consolidated as at: Sessional|
153. Authorized officer may enter and inspect premises, &c.
(1) An authorized officer may, at any time, enter and inspect
(a) premises specified in an accommodation licence; and
(b) any premises which are provided for the use of people using the accommodation.
(i) belonging to a licensee; or
(ii) under the licensee's control
(2) An authorized officer may, at any time, require a licensee to produce any records required to be kept by the licensee in accordance with section 134 and to answer any questions relating to those records.
(3) An authorized officer may inspect and take copies of any records produced to the officer.
(4) An authorized officer shall not enter premises in accordance with this section between midnight and 5 a.m. unless the authorized officer believes, on reasonable evidence, that
(a) an offence under this Part is being committed on the premises; or
(b) the licensee is failing to comply with an obligation imposed on the licensee under this Part.