|Print Page||Find Component||Find Legislation||History ON|
Liquor and Accommodation Act 1990 (No. 44 of 1990)
|Requested: 7 May 2015|
|Consolidated as at: Sessional|
163. Consideration of application for wine producers licence
(1) After considering an application for a wine producers licence the Commissioner shall
(a) grant the licence; or
(b) refuse to grant the licence.
(2) If the Commissioner refuses to grant a wine producers licence the Commissioner shall
(a) notify the applicant accordingly; and
(b) inform the applicant of the applicant's right to appeal to the Board against the Commissioner's decision.
(3) The Commissioner shall not grant a wine producers licence unless the Commissioner is satisfied
(a) that the applicant is qualified to hold the licence; and
(b) that the premises specified in the application are suitable for producing wine or for growing grapes, as the case may be.
(4) The Commissioner is not required to take any action in respect of an application for a wine producers licence if
(a) the prescribed application fee has not been paid; or
(b) any further particulars required by the Commissioner in accordance with section 162(2) have not been supplied.