|Print Page||Find Component||Find Legislation||History ON|
Liquor and Accommodation Act 1990 (No. 44 of 1990)
|Requested: 1 Mar 2015|
|Consolidated as at: Sessional|
33. Consideration of application for liquor permit
(1) After considering an application for a liquor permit the Commissioner shall
and shall inform the applicant accordingly.
(a) grant the permit; or
(b) refuse to grant the permit
(2) If the Commissioner refuses to grant a liquor permit the Commissioner shall, when informing the applicant of the refusal, also inform the applicant of the applicant's right to appeal to the Board against the Commissioner's decision.
(3) The Commissioner shall not grant a liquor permit unless the Commissioner is satisfied that the applicant is qualified to hold the permit.
(4) The Commissioner is not required to take any action in respect of an application for a liquor permit if
(a) any prescribed application fee has not been paid; or
(b) any further particulars required by the Commissioner in accordance with section 32(2) have not been supplied.