|Print Page||Find Component||Find Legislation||History ON|
Police Service Act 2003 (No. 75 of 2003)
|Requested: 31 Oct 2014|
|Consolidated as at: 21 Feb 2012|
53. Establishment of Police Review Board
(1) There is established a Police Review Board.
(2) The Police Review Board consists of 5 members with the appropriate skills and experience appointed by the Minister after consultation with the Commissioner and the Police Association of Tasmania.
(3) The Minister is to appoint one of the members as chairperson.
(4) Schedule 2 has effect in respect of membership of the Police Review Board.